Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello Everyone

calgarin
calgarin
United States
2002/05/23, 08:55 AM
I would like to express my great awe of this very useful site!! It has just about everything that I am looking for in keeping tabs on my progress and accomplshments. I have been on a couple of other diet sites and most of them will eventually lead you to purchase their food which is qite costly. I have been on a mission to get back into shape for the last 10 mo and have reached a plateau that I need to break. I have lost about 30 lbs and have about 20 lbs to go. I know that with all the assistance in nutrition that I will get here will help me accomplish that goal.

Thanks!

----------------------------
Cindy
@---
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/05/23, 09:59 AM
Sounds great.. feel free to ask questions on the board as there is usually a lot of people around with experience in just about everything exercise related.. and there should be plenty of motivation and support here if you ever need it...
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/23, 10:10 AM
Welcome to ft, Cindy! Feel free to peruse the Nutrition forum for advice on dieting, etc.

Good luck with your goals!

--------------
**_Robert_**
Pain is temporary; glory is forever!
smithjls
smithjls
United States
2002/05/23, 10:22 AM
Welcome Cindy. I'm also a newbie here. I read your profile and we sound a lot alike. Although I haven't lost as much as you have already and I do have another 24 to get rid of. I'm doing cardio and weights....up til recently 7 days a week but was told I was overtraining and thus the plateau I hit. Now taking every third day off. Good luck to you. If you find a "magic bullet" ,,,let me know :-)
calgarin
calgarin
United States
2002/05/24, 09:08 AM
Thanks very much for your support! We newbies need to stick to the "plan", that is the hardest part.

--------------
Cindy
@---