Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1536, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Hello! Are your goals similar?

Owlian1
Owlian1
New Zealand
2016/05/12, 05:20 AM
Hello, I am a student and don't have enough money to hire a Personal Trainer or Nutritionist, or even go to a local gym (all of them a expensive where I live unless I want to commute). So it has left me with the option of exercising and training at home!

My goals in the next couple of years is to pass the military grade test for where I live. Of all the ultimate goals I could pick this one works for me because it empowers me to get fit. Setting a goal weight, or trying to just get stronger or fitter just never seemed to cut it. In the end I would say "stuff it, who cares if I dont lose 5 kg". It just wasn't empowering enough. Sure I'd look good, and I'd accomplish something, but not something that would stand out. Not something I would be proud of. My goal is to be as fit as I can!

But in all honesty, I can't walk up a flight of stairs without being puffed. I have a horrible diet. I don't really know where to start, or maybe I do, and I just don't wan't to start. The hardest thing for me isn't starting something, its to continue on and not give up! No matter what diet, or exercise plan I put in front of me I am just not motivated to do it. Anyone else have the same problem? - Hence how I've ended up here, trying to find another thing to start! Hopefully I just get on and "JUST DO IT"