Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

hello

kaylana83
kaylana83
United States
2014/06/10, 10:28 PM
Hi my name is Christina. I'm 30 years old mother of 3. I currently weight 285lbs. I have been over weight most of my life. I have finally decided to make a change in my life.I have tried going to the gym but eventually I stated making excuses why I couldn't go. I've tried walking and eating right every day but I just can't get the weight off. I have been doing most of this on myself. I guess id like a buddy to help me keep on track every day make sure I'm doing what I need to. Losing weight by your self is hard maybe is will be easier if I had a buddy. :-)
2014/06/11, 08:33 AM
kaylana83
Hi my name is Christina. I'm 30 years old mother of 3. I currently weight 285lbs. I have been over weight most of my life. I have finally decided to make a change in my life.I have tried going to the gym but eventually I stated making excuses why I couldn't go. I've tried walking and eating right every day but I just can't get the weight off. I have been doing most of this on myself. I guess id like a buddy to help me keep on track every day make sure I'm doing what I need to. Losing weight by your self is hard maybe is will be easier if I had a buddy. :-)

---Hello, My friend!
My name is Kevin and I am 32 years of age. Please consider a Vegan diet or better combining your foods. If you willing start by a fruit fast for three days and contact me direcrtly at KevinArtice in which I will have more infromation to post but you have to be sincere and determine to overcome this struggle. I have helped my friend with the same issue to lose over 80 in a month but dont believe me just give me a chance to prove it to you as follow exactly. I wiill stand by you to celebrate thefinal out come!

Best of wishes,
Kevin A Pendleton