Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

hello

mamaivey2012
mamaivey2012
United States
2012/10/04, 01:06 PM
Hi im amanda from Alabama USA!! Im tired of being overweight, im going to the gym for the first time soon, and i am a nervous wreck!! Any advice?
jasbasket1222
jasbasket1222
United States
2012/10/04, 05:27 PM
mamaivey2012
Hi im amanda from Alabama USA!! Im tired of being overweight, im going to the gym for the first time soon, and i am a nervous wreck!! Any advice?

---

hi, im jasmine from michigan, usa. I went to the gym for the first time while i was pregnant. It was a little awkward at first because i was the only pregnant one. But i realized i was making such a big deal out of nothing. No one was staring at me it was all in my head. So i would just say dont feel like everyone is watching you or criticizing you. They are all usually too busy focusing on themselves. oh, and id also suggest not trying to compete with other people u see in the gym. go at your  own pace. hope that helped
mamaivey2012
mamaivey2012
United States
2012/10/05, 08:28 PM
jasbasket1222
mamaivey2012

---

hi, im jasmine from michigan, usa. I went to the gym for the first time while i was pregnant. It was a little awkward at first because i was the only pregnant one. But i realized i was making such a big deal out of nothing. No one was staring at me it was all in my head. So i would just say dont feel like everyone is watching you or criticizing you. They are all usually too busy focusing on themselves. oh, and id also suggest not trying to compete with other people u see in the gym. go at your own pace. hope that helped

---
Hi jasmine, I went today for the first time n it wasnt that bad, there were only 2 other people there, and they were an older couple, it was actually really fun!! Thanx for the advice, i really appreciate it!!