Group: motivating ladies

Created: 2012/04/06, Members: 397, Messages: 159

a group for ladies any age who want to motivate each other and give advice or just talk and keep track of one another

Join group

Hello!

lilshan
lilshan
United States
2012/05/30, 07:20 PM
I am new to this site and I am in dire need of motivation to stick to any new lifestyle change. I have been struggling with my weight since I can remember. I was considering weight loss surgery but a friend of mine felt that was too drastic. Please help me stay motivated!!!!!
LadyAries99
LadyAries99
United States
2012/05/30, 08:06 PM
Motivation committee already here...lol its funny how we can motivate one another but cant seem to motivate or stay motivated individually.  i'm having the same situation but have managed to stay above water somehow:-) hang in there you're not alone.
RenaeReeves
RenaeReeves
United States
2012/06/06, 10:10 AM
lilshan
I am new to this site and I am in dire need of motivation to stick to any new lifestyle change. I have been struggling with my weight since I can remember. I was considering weight loss surgery but a friend of mine felt that was too drastic. Please help me stay motivated!!!!!

---lilshan,
Hello my dear. Realizing that you want and need to make a change in your life for the better is taking the first step so congratulations to you for making a change. I hope this forum can encourage you and others to stick with it because there is only one YOU and YOU ARE WORTH IT.
I believe that we can learn a lot from each other as women. We know what our bodies do and where the fat instantly goes to on our bodies. I too have struggled with weight lose. I am an "up and down" rollercoaster of weight.
Where I am at it is getting nice outside so maybe a nice walk in the evenings to get some fresh air might be a starter.
Remeber though, you can be beautiful because YOU ALREADY ARE. We must not lose track of what real beauty is. It lies within us and what we do with that is up to us.
Stay on track, stay positive, get good resources off of this website, use the exercises and continue to use this forum. Myself and others will be here for YOU.
YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!!