Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Have to Share

Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/10, 09:30 AM
Well it was an exceptional morning and I want to share. Got up early felt great, worked out hard. Wife was awake and in good mode HeHe by the time I was done working out. Showered hop on bike ride to work. Was only a few minutes from home looked down found $20 bill woo hoo pick it up proceed on my way. Really pumped riding hard best time ever 57km/hr slite decline (not bad for a fat guy on a mountain bike lol). I see an atractive yonge woman with an icreadibly large dog she is having a hard time controlling him so being the gentilman I stop and offer assistance as I love dogs and have a couple of big ones myself I got him under control quickly. She was very greatful and asked me out, I blushed and gracefully declined, as I mounted my bike to ride off she said thanks Zoro and blew me a kiss. So fare great hu, well a little farthure I had to stop at a red light a bus stoped beside be when I turned I saw my reflection andrealized what she met when she called me Zoro I was wearing black cycling shorts, black t-shirt with silver stripe on side dark helment, and wrap around dark glasses I LMAO. Unfortunatly I lost my balance and fell over remember I was stopped, an elderly woman walking by offered to help me up and recommended I get more sleep so I wouldnt fall asleep at the handle bar HeHe. Hope you enjoyed my story, by the way I made it to work on time and it was still only 07:50 cant wait to see what the rest of the day has instore.

----------------------------
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by amateurs, The Titanic was built by professionals.
itsTD
itsTD
United States
2002/08/10, 11:09 AM
LMAO! What a great way to start your day.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/08/10, 06:21 PM
Mannn.. that is sweet.. how can you pack so much in?

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/10, 07:50 PM
I am a morning person never could lay in bed even on weekends to me morning is the best time of day the air is clear nice for riding walking or running or ^%%$^%#$. And also a little cooler I hate the heat the temp here has just dropped a little at night down to around 12c that I can live with but days still in the 30s.

--------------
Never be afraid to try something new. Remember the ark was built by amateurs, The Titanic was built by professionals.
roni0906
roni0906
United States
2002/08/11, 02:50 AM
Great story Sempai. Sounds like you are having a good day except for falling off the bike.....lol

--------------
Lisa
Lumina20
Lumina20
United States
2002/08/11, 11:25 AM
Is ^%%$^%#$ an activity you do outdoors?
Sorry, I had to ask!
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/11, 01:05 PM
Well Lumina I would have to say ^%%$^%#$ is an activity that can take place any where, outside is great but an elevator is pretty interesting as well and this could go on and on. Great question though

--------------
Sempai
Sempai
Canada
2002/08/11, 01:08 PM
Lisa even falling off the bike didn't hurt the only thing that was sore was my stomach from laughing so hard.

--------------