Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

hard to ask question

mr.sniffers
mr.sniffers
United States
2008/06/28, 01:40 AM
this has been driving me crazy. ok then if i do a workout and i then mastrobate four to six hours later or so will that affect my gains and if so how much. believe me this is not a question i in any way wanted to ask. well does anybody know or have anything to say. i searched google and it turned up no results. cant believe im asking this. btw im 17
mr.sniffers
mr.sniffers
United States
2008/06/28, 01:49 AM
can it be beneficial. please take this seriously if you can.
2008/06/28, 12:02 PM
It's been argued for years among professional athletes whether sex interferes with performance in sporting events. Unless you're playing in the superbowl or some similar event, I wouldn't worry about it.

There are plenty of benefits from psychological to good prostate health in later years. The only danger I see is if it replaces the real thing later on in life.

--------------

Sometimes life is like herding cats

Charlie
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/06/28, 03:47 PM
Spank it!

It's like a strict diet, you'll go insane without a treat now and then!

I remember when I was a kid and Dr Ruth was on the radio and she promoted masturbation so much she would say. masturbate masturbate masturbate.

I was about 13 or 14 I think 13 and my mom heard me LMFAO listening to the radio and she looked at me and said I don't know if I like you listening to this, I laughed harder.

Do what Micheal Jackson preached, Beat it!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
SFGiantsMVP
SFGiantsMVP
United States
2008/06/28, 03:51 PM
Also if you really want to shot a load have sex or whack your pud after a day of heavy Deadlifts or Goodmornings!

--------------
Knock-Um Down & Keep-Um Down!
2008/06/28, 06:47 PM
I posted this several years back in a thread along the same line as this . Some of the names should be changed but you'll get the point. I did add a current name everybody knows at the end just to get it up to date.

Repost

Years ago in the Navy, I had one of those near death or real death experiences. I was on a refueling detail and my job was to flake down the line as 200 other sailors hauled the fuel hose from a giant tanker. The line flaker stood at the end of the 200 man line and coiled the rope . Well it gets very turbulent between 2 ships that close to each other. We took a bad roll , the sea caught the rope I was coiling and swept me and the rope between the lifelines and overboard. A very quick ,large Italian guy caught my arm and pulled me back aboard after I drank half the North Atlantic.

I know that much of the story is absolutly true. The rest is hazy but went kind of like this. I thought I was dead and made my way for the light. When I got there I remember thinking how glorius. I was ushered into St Peters office and you won't believe what was there.

Clocks. Clocks everywhere. There were big clocks , small clocks , fast and slow clocks. My curiosity was overwhelming. I asked St Peter about them and was told that there was a clock there for every soul who had ever lived. Amazing. Even more amazing was that all of these clocks ran at different speeds. Whoa, this was incredible.

"Why do they all run at different speeds" I asked . He said the different speeds measured the frequency that each person masterbated. I was shocked. Unbelievable. I said "you mean you have one for my future buddy delts? He nodded and said "yep right over there" "And my lil brother Fryer??"said I," uh huh " was his reply. He pointed them out and actually one for all my friends past and present.

Well, I had to know ..."D D Do you have one for me?????

He said "yep, I keep it on my desk, use it for a fan!!!!

And you have one for Mutt? "Yeah, that's my outboard motor.

Then I woke up.

--------------

Charlie
mr.sniffers
mr.sniffers
United States
2008/06/28, 11:27 PM
so what you are saying is that it shouldn't matter. that it wont make much of a difference. i just thought that it might lower testosterone levels and hurt my gains. i guess if you really think about it the testosterone levels are only lowered for a short amount of time then they rise again. so it shouldn't make much of a difference. i dont think that it would be a good idea to do it right after a workout though.
do i have the right idea?
2008/06/28, 11:46 PM
Testosterone level has a lot more to do with age in healthy males. Relax, you have plenty. Start worrying when you hit 40.

--------------

Charlie
mr.sniffers
mr.sniffers
United States
2008/06/29, 12:36 AM
thanks for the advise i appreciate it.
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2008/07/04, 01:20 AM
all of these studies being done by scientists and not one has ever researched this.