Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

gym and diet help

taylor402
taylor402
United Kingdom
2011/09/09, 02:02 PM
Im starting back at the gym monday morning after a year.
Im 25 years old and 11 stone 4 pounds with a small beer belly and want to completely tone up and reduce my body fat % to under 10% if possible while still gaining all round muscle and try for a 6 pack.
Im also going to completely change my diet and start eating healthy.
I feel like i have been doing everything wrong in the past as i used 2 lift weights and rarely did any cardio and had a bad diet but now i have all the time in the world and if i put my mind to something i will do it, im just not sure about what to eat and what times to eat and about portions etc .. and when to workout at the gym etc.
Is there anyone who has been in a similar situation who could help me out please ?
Thanks
taylor402
taylor402
United Kingdom
2011/09/15, 01:37 PM
can someone please reply .. no one has ever replied to any of my posts and i need some serious help
2011/09/16, 12:52 AM
I helped. See your other post. Don't post the same damn thing in different forums.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie