Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Goals For Two

Wreckreational
Wreckreational
United States
2018/03/17, 06:07 PM
Hello, everybody. So I am experiencing the first symptoms of a mid-life crises to come as I can no longer naturally see my abs without flexing. I've had a rough few years where I haven't been active and have been working multiple jobs for 80 hour weeks in order to pay off medical bills and student loans. I'm finally in a position where I have the time to refocus on my life goals and so here I am looking for advice on not only getting where I want to be, but how I can work out productively with my siginficant other!
2018/03/19, 06:00 AM
Man; I haven't seen my abs in 20 years! SEEING abs is a diet issue; not necessarily a productivity issue. How's your diet? Are you still working 80 hours per week? That will significantly hinder your progress. 80 hour weeks means limited sleep, which is paramount for gaining...