Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1536, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Getting ready

mviki
mviki
United Kingdom
2016/07/18, 04:36 AM
Hello guys!
I'm new here,and I would like to introduce myself :)
So,my name is Viki and I've just finished my secondary grammar school.Until I was going there,I gained weight... because of the stress I've just eaten and that has made me fat... today I'm 83kg. That's too much in according to my height,I'm 163cm.
I've found this site,and I really like it.. also you guys,that you're here for each other to support :) 
I can't wait to my journey. I think about this as a change of my lifestyle,not as a diet for loosing weight. I never want to go back to the eating habits I used to have.
My goal is 58kg. I'll eat 4 times a day and from Monday to Friday do excercises at home,in a beginner level till the end of August. I'll do medium in September and hard in October. In November I'll start with the gym. I'll use the "First time in the gym" excersices and do it till the end of the month. In December I'll do some more excersices in the gym that I've not planed yet.
I hope I will be succesful. I find a little bit difficult to say no to the food I used to eat when for example my family wants me to eat it,but I'll do my best saying NO! :D 
Thank you for reading this.
Have a really nice day and good mood while working hard to reach your goals! :)
chocolatewhite
chocolatewhite
United Kingdom
2016/08/02, 03:39 PM
Good luck, hope you make your goal :)