Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

General workout questions

tijay
tijay
United States
2006/05/01, 09:31 PM
1) Why does exericises are splitted into sets? You have to take breaks in between? Or do all sets #1, then go from the beginning and do sets #2?

2) Why is it important to have rest days between train days? And is it important to have those?

Now some other questions about stuff...

1) What would be considered a normal weight for specific parameters? Is there like a calculator or something like that?

2) I have some fat stuck on my stomach and I was wondering what besides excersing will help remove it. Also I would say my breasts (*blah*) are kinda big due to fat. How can you cut that fat?

3) The nut. plan that is offered by this website could be considered as something to follow? Less/more? I entered those things into Crosstrainer and it showed me that I'm going waaaaaaaaaay beyond my recommended fat value (29 rec, 120 given daily) and not getting enough calories. I may assume I should cut my fat but what about calories?

---- Thanks.