Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 100, Messages: 16608

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Gaspari Supplement Set

OlsonAM
OlsonAM
United States
2009/07/03, 06:39 PM
Alright, here's the lowdown. For the past two years (Freshmeat and Sophomore years of high school) I've been required to take a weight training class. At first I was a bit... unenthusiastic, but as time went on I came to love it. The gains I made really boosted my self esteem.

Anyways, this summer I have been chatting with my friend who is very much into body building. During one discussion, he recommended the Gaspari Supplement Set. For those of you not familiar with this, it's a case set including Novedex, PlasmaJet, SuperPump250, SizeOn, and MyoFusion. After snooping around on the internet for supplement research, I've gone ahead and decided to buy it. I plan on taking all of this stuff EXCEPT for Novedex XT (test booster). There's just too much controversy surrounding test boosters and their effects on adolescents (I'm currently 16). Do any of you have any other advice for me regarding this set? Thanks.
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2009/07/06, 12:54 PM
yeah i took the superpump all it did was give me the worst headaches of my life that came on the minute i started lifting once i stoped taking it they went away i was 16 then to.