Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Finally

gizemcan
gizemcan
Turkey
2017/01/17, 02:27 PM (Edited: gizemcan - 2017/01/17, 02:31 PM)
Hi everyone! I'm Gizem from Turkey, 19 years old. I used to be a professional swimmer and volleyball player, I was so into many sports. Then I quit swimming and injured my leg badly, so sport was out of my life. I gained weight so fast. I was a teenager and later learned that I got the hashimoto disease, so it was impossible for me not to gain weight or loose it as easy as a healthy person would do. I have been hopelessly searching for a decent workout/nutrition program on IG, YouTube etc. for weeks now. All of them were demanding money which I don't have. Not only money, but also time and a wide range of food that I can't even find here in Turkey or anywhere near where I live. I'm an architecture student, so you can guess how busy I'm. I don't sleep for 2 days in a row, I eat pizza at 3 a.m.or 4 a.m., don't have breakfast at all. Basically I'm having the worst lifestyle to loose weight and have a fit body. Last year I went from 92 kgs to 73 kgs, and I'm now 71 kgs. I was the same back in my sophomore year of high school but way better looking and tight as I lost weight by eating lots of protein, no sugar, little bit of carbs, a lot of swimming and tennis. I want to loose 10 kgs more and look fit again. I'm so glad to have found this website, so so so glad. I'm so surprised to see the range of workouts they provide. I'm so excited to start my own. Tomorrow is the big day! Nice to meet you everyone! I hope we all reach our goals. Lots of thanks to the creators of this platform.