Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

female crisis!!

poosiegirl22
poosiegirl22
United States
2005/02/01, 08:55 PM
Hey everyone!
I haven't been to the gym in over a year... I use to be really health conscious and lets just say I've fallen off the band wagon. I've always been able to eat anything I wanted and not gain a pound, until now... I need help! I've gained weight in the tummy area and the thighs. I'm not asking for much here. I would like to lose some weight and sculpt my problem areas. I use to have a nice flat belly and I would always wish for a 6 pack. Now I'm just wishing to get rid of the love handles I've developed!! Please help!
Also, If anyone has any tips on healthy (good tasting) snacking please let me know. Another problem to add to my list is that I'm a closet junk food eater! Thanks everyone!
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2005/02/01, 10:24 PM
good for you you are starting training again...
if that was ther case before, i think you just need to get on the good wagon again and everything will come along with it.

but, why dont you fill up your profile so we can get to know you better in order to help you?