Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Energy Booster Supplement

gummyter
gummyter
United States
2011/08/03, 04:28 AM
Hello to everyone.. My elder brother is looking for a supplement particularly an energy booster that he can take. What's your suggestion?? I've looked up into other health forum websites and most of them were referring about the MX Natural Energy. I have no idea at all what this supplement can do and perform. Please help me and my brother to pick a great energy booster supplement. Thanks!
big_j_scf
big_j_scf
United States
2011/08/08, 12:32 PM
My first suggestion is to look for something geranium free, as that is a WADA banned substance because of the potential dangers. Most pre workout supplements these days have it in them. The best pre workout/energy booster I've found without it is K-Otic by all american efx. It's pretty affordable, too, as far as pre workouts go.
gummyter
gummyter
United States
2011/08/08, 11:15 PM
Thanks.. Noted :)
vitaleenanomed
vitaleenanomed
United States
2024/04/12, 12:38 AM
Hi there! It sounds like you're on the hunt for a reliable energy booster supplement for your elder brother. It's great that you're doing some research to find the best option. While I'm not a health expert, I can share that MX Natural Energy is indeed a popular choice among many individuals seeking an energy boost. It typically contains a blend of vitamins, minerals, and natural ingredients like caffeine or adaptogens, which work together to support increased energy levels and overall vitality. Before making any decisions, though, I'd recommend consulting with a healthcare professional or nutritionist to ensure that MX Natural Energy is the right fit for your brother's specific needs and health goals.