Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

EAS questions...

JoshuaTheGreat
JoshuaTheGreat
United States
2002/03/10, 10:28 PM
I take Myoplex Lite in the morning before I go workout. I am wanting to lose body fat % and increase (a little) and tone muscle. I am debating on weather or not I should add another supplement...does anyone know anything about these products?

-Myoplex Lite Bars
-Myoplex Low Carb Bars
-Muscle Drive HP Bars
-Beta Lean
-Beta Blast HP
-Ephedra Free Beta Lean

Any other product suggestion would be great!
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/03/11, 02:19 PM
I've heard Beta Lean works rather well. However, if you want to try something a little different, look into Universal Nutrition's Animal Cuts. I've used Hydroxycut. It worked well initially for the first cycle, but during the second, I did not get anywhere...my body's probably used to it. So, I'm going to try Animal Cuts.

--------------
**_Robert_**
frankamodo
frankamodo
United States
2002/03/13, 04:55 PM
To lose your bodyfat, I'd suggest working out first prior to your first meal (Myoplex). That way, bodyfat is forced to be used as energy instead of the Myoplex you've consumed. (Burn fat 3x more!) Try Betagen. I've seen results in strength and muscle tone within two weeks. I'd take it 3x a day. 1 being right after a workout. Hope that helps.