Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Doubting Myself

sexygrl911
sexygrl911
United States
2004/09/02, 10:31 PM
Well recently i lost 50lbs so now i am 5'10 and weigh 155lbs which i am very proud of...now that i am not fat anymore i am left with flabby loose skin...so i made a goal that if by june i can get tone like REALLY TONE i was going to buy myself a new wardrobe....Well while i am excited about this i am also thinking i cant do this it wont happen i am going to be flabby forever its impossible etc.... i expect to see results overnight but when i look in the mirror and see the flab i get discouraged and disgusted with my self........is it possible for a former heavyweight turned thin to tighten all her flabby areas with hard work in 9 months or am i being unrealistic?????:(
firemansam
firemansam
Australia
2004/09/03, 09:17 AM
keep up the good work sexygirl youll meet your goals, everyone gets dicouraged from time to time but you can pull through with a good diet and exercise youll meet your goals easy.
And congratulations on a loss of 50lbs thats really good
Your doing so well dont give in now
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/09/03, 12:45 PM
It will take maybe close to a year for your skin to un stretch itself, however somtimes though if its really bad, it has to be done surgically.Stick with it, and feal that looose skin up with some muscle babe!

--------------
if you kick a tiger in the @$$ , you then have to descide what to do with the teath end.

any guy can hold a girl by the hand, but only the select few can hold her by her feet!