Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Does Isagenix Works??

sharletjon
sharletjon
United States
2008/01/11, 08:26 AM
I found a site claiming there is a program, Isagenix, that allows people to lose up to 15 pounds in 9 days. Here's the URL: www.isapower.com Does anybody have experience with this? Is it possible? Have you kept the weight off after the 9 days?
janumy
janumy
United States
2008/01/11, 08:41 AM
This product dids not work.It's a waste of money. I lost 90 dollars and 0 pounds. It did absolutely nothing for me, and didn't make me feel good at all.
sharletjon
sharletjon
United States
2008/01/11, 08:48 AM
hmmmmm.I want to lose almost 10lbs and i am confused about the weight loss products like this. i saw some positive reviews and success stories about isagenix. Like on this site http://isaspace.com/ i saw that some doctors are recomending isagenix.

So now i am confused what should i do to loss lbs as soon as possible
mccanntm
mccanntm
United States
2008/01/11, 12:55 PM
Eat and balanced diet and exercise more.

If the ten pounds you wish to lose are the final ten (any dieter knows what I mean) you are waisting:big_smile: (OK wasting) money time and effort.

Adding a little muscle while eating sensibly will give you long term benefits. I have never heard of a diet product that works in the long term. They usually have the opposite results.

1) Rapid weight loss causes loss of muscle tissue
2) Loss of muscle tissue reduces the body's calorie consumption
3) since the body needs less fuel, it stores excess energy as fat.
4) And the cycle continues

It took me years to gain the extra pounds I carried. Why would I expect them to be gone in two weeks?

Don't focus on your weight! Focus instead on your percentage of body fat.

By putting on extra muscle, I can eat more and still keep my fat percentage low.

Good luck with your goals.
Perfectzero
Perfectzero
Canada
2008/01/11, 01:52 PM
That product bothers me, especially since they do not make the ingredient list avaliable. A cleanse can be good for you to remove toxins, but any real weight you would lose would be water weight, which you would quickly get back. As a weight loss product, this is a rip off. As a clense it might be good, but they won't tell me what's in it. For that reason, I would not buy it.