Group: Competitive Bodybuilding & Fitness

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 21, Messages: 5367

Discuss the process of preparing for a competition on the sport of body building, fitness and more!

Join group

Deff need help on dieting

4wheeler1421
4wheeler1421
United States
2005/01/09, 09:48 PM
I am a 16 year old girl who needs alot of help with my eating. I weigh about 107 but I eat all the time. Alot of people say that it's ok cuz I have a fast metabolism. However, I am afraid that one day it's all going to catch up to me. I am getting back into the mode of working out a little each day. What is right to eat. Another thing is when I was little we didn't have alot of food in my home so now it seems that I have a tendency to carry around food with me. I mean lately its been granola bars but is that ok. I'm not really sure So if anyone could help me that would be really really great. Thanks
kakaroto
kakaroto
El Salvador
2005/01/10, 06:54 PM
whats the problem about eating all the time if you are not gaining weight? worry about it when your metabolism slows down.. not right now.

maybe, you have a fast metabolism because you are eating all the time. wich is good: keep you active all day long.
thats what´s recommended to do, eat several small meals a day in order to spped up your metabolism...

personally, i will tell you, you are young, live the life, dont get into diet if you dont need it. just keep your food healthy, as you are eating, you can also check "bodybuilder´s gorcery list", and you will be fine.
4wheeler1421
4wheeler1421
United States
2005/01/11, 12:39 AM
I know I really shouldnt worry but I do. I don't mind the way I look but I don't love it and I'm just afraid it will all catch up with me. I mean no one in my motheres family was realy big boned she was tiny herself and now one was fit. Im just worried that me being the first to want to look good it my catch up some where else. I dunno

Sry to any of you I ment to post this under another topic it just kinda didn't ened up where I wanted it