Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

credrive

byrontiger36
byrontiger36
United States
2007/07/10, 04:32 PM
i just bought some creadrive and i have no clue when im supposed to take it....not sure if its before or after work out or both i dont know can someone help me out...
ssminnow
ssminnow
United States
2007/07/10, 08:20 PM
Based on the GNC website page for this product (http://www.gncproperformance.com/goods/product/Default.aspx?id=350660&c=5&lang=en) it looks like it is a Cell Tech type product. One that contains sugar to create an insulin spike post workout. (There are tons of posts here on insulin spiking).

With all the sugar in it, I would take it only post workout and only on lifting days. Also, depending on your weight, you may need more than the recommended serving.

You may want to get some regular creatine monohydrate or CEE to take pre workout and on non lifting days in addition to post workout.

Also, the sugar in the creadrive will only be helpful only if you (as they say) earn it, meaning you don't have much sugar during the day so your insulin sensitivity becomes very high. This is why this product is best post workout.(Footnote to bb1fit and jdelts)

Hopefully I didnt confuse you but there is a very good chance I did. If so, use fitbuddy to search insulin spikes and cell tech) and you should get some clarity on it.

Good luck!