Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine Issue ?

r3wt
r3wt
Belgium
2008/09/01, 10:47 AM
Hello,
I re-started an intensif workout routine along with a solid diet about 3 months ago. Everything seemed to be just fine! Mass Gain, Dried up a little, feeling good. Maybe one thing the last 2 weeks I hadn't been able to work out and progress in weights. So I decided to head for a supplement. I bought Creatine (Twinlab's Creating Fuel - Advanced Creatine Transport Formula). The outcome of my workout was a success, I managed to push it a little further, I felt a good rush in me.... felt pretty damn good actually, he he.

I'm here at work now 2 hours after my workout and I feel very "special" - the least I could say. several weird sensations; one that I can understand is that the Creatine hasn't warned out yet because I feel like I could lift my entire office right now but that's not my probleme. My probleme is I'm feeling shivers in the back of my head and my upper pecs are aching when I turn my head to the left side (90 degrees or more).

Something's got to be wrong. I do understand this is probably inaccurate information to make a conclusion therefor shall you have any questions to conclude an eventual possibility of this issue - I'll answer it but for god sakes help me out! I'm no wuss but when I say it hurts... it really does.

btw maybe should I mention this is my first day working out with Creatine.

other detail (I forgot to eat breakfast this morning... erf)
2008/09/03, 08:10 PM
Creatine takes a while to kick in. Even if you're loading it will take you a week.

Most likely its something else. You may have worked out a bit too hard and possibly pulled a muscle here or there. Give it a couple days. RICE the injured areas.
IowaGuy
IowaGuy
United States
2008/10/16, 12:22 PM
First of all try to not miss breakfast...it is important that your body and metabilism have those meals. I found that creatin took about a week for it to kick in for me. I think for the most part I felt a placebo effect at first, but then after ahwile I really felt a good push in my work out. It has been a bit since you posted so I hope things are going well!