Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Creatine

ace-dragoon
ace-dragoon
United States
2002/08/07, 02:49 AM
Question? I really think I should be sticking with a pure powder on this but has anyone ever heard of "Creatine Maximizer"? It claims to carry 7 grams of creatine per serving. I got it and found it to taste great as it has sugar in it to give it the fruit punch taste it has. I'm using Ultra Whey Protein for my shakes. My supps. are Tribex 500, Ginko and recently Proclen along with my multivitamin and a vitamin E. I'm learning as I go along so good advise is important and well taken. To those who may be interested I was reading in a book on workouts through Golds Gym that lifting is great but being consistent in the amount of sleep you get and the amount of food you eat as well as what you do with your body when your not working out is just as important as the workout itself. Just thought I would mention that.
Arnold
Arnold
Canada
2002/08/07, 08:19 AM
Good point.. exercise will only provide you the results you are reaching for only with the proper diet.

--------------
.o0 Arnold 0o...o0 theaustrianoak@hotmail.com 0o.