Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

creatine

toolman
toolman
Canada
2002/06/22, 09:10 AM
hi everyone Has anyone heard of a product called creatine blast made by interactive,or has anyone used this stuff.It is a little cheaper then other brands and I wondering if I am wasting my money if I buy it.
nobull
nobull
United States
2002/06/24, 02:24 PM
Toolman:
Can't speak about the company, but when something sounds too good, chances are, it is. Creatine is not created alike. You've got good stuff that comes out of Europe, and cheap stuff that comes of China. The difference is quality and purity. Cheap creatine uses inferior technology and processing. In fact, cheap creatine contains high levels of sodium, a by-product of creatine manufacturer. Ever wonder why so many people have had bad experience with creatine and water retention? Good, high quality creatine promotes water retention within muscles cells, not under the skin (subcutaneous). Though the prices of creatine have come down since a few years ago, I always recommend talking to the supp company and asking what kind of creatine they use. I've personally had great success with Creapure creatine. A couple of the supp companies use Creapure exclusively. More expensive, but higher quality creatine from Europe.
My $0.02.
toolman
toolman
Canada
2002/08/03, 10:36 AM
Thanks for the advice. I have just started using creapure from prolab,so we'll see how that goes.