Group: I am overweight or obese

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 381, Messages: 6449

Being overweight is a common trait these days and there is not enough help out there. Find out how you can shed those pounds and improve yourself from within.

Join group

Coffee for over weight

FinnFelton
FinnFelton
Indonesia
2014/07/03, 05:18 AM
Hello, I am Finn and wants to share benefit of drinking coffee for weight loss. Drinking coffee black, on an empty stomach will help in weight loss. Coffee Like Kopi Luwak contains Caffeine which stimulates adrenaline secretion. One of the things adrenaline does is unlock fatty acids from your body's fat storage. Also you have to do regular exercise, If you don't exercise, then the unused fatty acids will get re-deposited back into fat storage.
I really benefit with this tip, you should also try it.

Regard
elliemiller003
elliemiller003
United States
2014/07/29, 01:35 AM
FinnFelton
Hello, I am Finn and wants to share benefit of drinking coffee for weight loss. Drinking coffee black, on an empty stomach will help in weight loss. Coffee Like Kopi Luwak contains Caffeine which stimulates adrenaline secretion. One of the things adrenaline does is unlock fatty acids from your body's fat storage. Also you have to do regular exercise, If you don't exercise, then the unused fatty acids will get re-deposited back into fat storage.
I really benefit with this tip, you should also try it.

Regard

---

Hi 
I agree with you as  Black coffee is low in fat as well as in calories beside this it also provides ample antioxidants  which helps to protect your heart health and may other health problems. Caffeine drinks inhibits your appetite is based on caffeine's impact on the chemicals dopamine, serotonin and acetylchol. These chemicals tell you when you are starving. Low this stages can cause you to desire carbohydrate-rich meals. By improving these stages from level of caffeinated drinks, you may decrease or remove these desires which results to weight loss. Beside this it is also beneficial for boosting Energy Levels and Make You Smarter, Type II Diabetes, Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia, Protect Liver, Fight with  Depression  and many more.
BeauBody38
BeauBody38
United States
2015/01/13, 10:57 PM
Coffee is a thermogenic food. It helps you burn fat and increase body metabolism.