Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Certified Online Personal Trainer New to the Forum

pvanessaw
pvanessaw
United States
2016/08/02, 12:22 PM
Hello! I am new to this forum and if you're looking for personal training assistance and/or nutrition coaching, I offer certified online coaching for both areas of wellness and would love to help you reach your goals together. If you're interested in working together, please feel free to contact me (Paige) at walte497@d.umn.edu to get started. I look forward to hearing from you! :) I also have a blog/website that you can check out if you want to get to know more about me and my background- www.walte497.wix.com/paige
Amypet
Amypet
United States
2016/08/27, 10:43 AM
Hi Paige! I just finished my PT certification and just joined here too. I am good with nutrition, but the course I took still left me in the dark about my workouts. What is your opinion of my situation please.....
I take a 50 min spin class M W F, on Tuesdays I do Water Zumba and a simple workout of Kettlebells, or body weights or TRX. Thursdays I take a group yoga class and do regular low impact Zumba. Fridays I take a weight class with lots of reps and very little weight. I am a healthy 56 yr old woman. Does this sound like I am doing too much, not enough, need to concentrate on something else?

I HATE going to the free weight section by myself, that's why I have always had a trainer. Now that I am retired I can't afford the trainer, so I took the PT class.

just looking for a new friend and a second opinion please :=)