Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27037

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

Cant believe Ive gained so much!!

TashaJ10
TashaJ10
United States
2013/12/31, 09:20 AM
Hey everyone!
My name is Tasha and Im new to the group.  Came here cause I realize its time to do something about this weight thing.  I havent gotten on a scale for a couple months now until today.  Turns out I've gained almost 20lbs since my last weigh in!  Now you guys know that is just unacceptable!! I know how I gained this weight, I'm just surprised at how much.  See, Im a fairly new homemaker of about 9mths now.  Went from bustin my butt working crazy hours to making a career of  running a household and taking care of the family spending the majority of my time in the kitchen.  I LOVE to cook and bake and coming from a big family, having one of my own, a fiance who loves food as much (probably more) as I do and that God-awful word...STRESS I find myself basically living in the kitchen!  This may be a little TMI but my panties are the brunt of my kids' jokes, I cant fit my fav outfits anymore without damn near suffocating and I just feel like crap most of the time now.  Fatigue hits me more than it should, I have indigestion,  the stretchmarks dont look good at all!!  I was ok with gaining some weight since my man does need a little something to "hold on to"..lol, but Im at the point now where I think I'd rather lose quite a bit of that "grip" to gain my self-confidence back and the feeling that good health brings.  Why am I here? Im hoping by joining this group and the website that I find the support and I guess the plan to get rid of this weight and keep it off.  Gotta be nice and fit to keep up with these kiddos and fine and sexy to show off on my wedding day plus I wanna start the new year off on a good note!! Looking forward to talking with you guys and gals!!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-TashaJ