Group: All Else Lounge

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 42, Messages: 22740

This is the place you can discuss anything else that is on your mind that isn't already covered by other groups. Share what's on your mind and see who else has something to say about it!

Join group

Cancellation

2009/06/26, 12:01 PM
I would like to cancel my membership. Due to reasons beyond my control I am not going to be able to partictipate so I would like to cancel.
However I have tried every way that other posts tell me to do this several times and as of yet my membership has not been cancelled. Can someone please help me. Thanks
2009/06/26, 01:42 PM
You don't need to cancel if you haven't paid anything. Just stop posting.Good luck . Sorry to see you go.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie
2009/06/26, 02:32 PM

I signed up for the year membership. So I did pay something. Thanks though.
============
Quoting from charlie826:

You don't need to cancel if you haven't paid anything. Just stop posting.Good luck . Sorry to see you go.

=============
2009/06/26, 06:29 PM
i know they don't refund but you need to contact George or Adrian to get a confirmation of cancellation so your card doesn't get debited for auto renewal.

george@fereetrainers.com
adrian@freetrainers.com

That's their email addresses. Sorry, your handle doesn't show up as FT professional so i didn't realize you had paid to join.

--------------
I would have a million dollars now if only I had only followed CNBCs advice...and I had started with a hundred million dollars.

Charlie