Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Calling all people 19-25

wwwest
wwwest
United States
2007/08/08, 03:45 PM
I have noticed that there have been some good conversations about lifting but most of them in this group are for young teens. Im looking for some people more in my age group that could help me get "bigger, faster, stronger". If anyone has any ideas that could help please let me know. I need to get into better shape before I deploy overseas.
Pemdas
Pemdas
United States
2007/08/08, 04:00 PM
Why would you want people in your age group to give you advice. If anything you should be looking to the more seasoned folks because they have years of experience and knowledge. Anyway, you have goals: bigger, faster, stronger. That is good. What is your experience? What are you doing now that is not working for you.
wwwest
wwwest
United States
2007/08/08, 04:21 PM
My experience is the training i have had to stay "fit" for my job. Yet i am looking to build upon that. We have squadron PT on our days off but that just doesnt seem to be doing it for me. I want to have the peace of mind that when i am deployed i will be able to do what i have to. That the physical portion wont be a problem.

--------------
\"Those who have long enjoyed such privileges as we enjoy, forget in time that men have died to win them.\" Franklin Delano Roosevelt