Group: Eating Disorders

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 33, Messages: 1316

Find the advice that you need by sharing and learning from others experiences. You're never alone.

Join group

bulimia

GodsGirl09
GodsGirl09
United States
2005/06/12, 10:24 PM
HI. I dont know if i have bulimia. I'm not very sure. I only throw up when i feel EXCESSIVLY fat or eat more than ususal. I'm afraid as to what might happen in the future. Any Advice? thanks a bunch.
- Abby -
PoolMaster1990
PoolMaster1990
United States
2005/06/12, 11:05 PM
If you cause yourself to throw up then you are bulimic... you should seek a doctor's help immediately if you can't control it!

--------------
~If A equals success, then the formula is: A = X + Y + Z, X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut.
nikkilind
nikkilind
United States
2005/07/05, 12:09 PM
This is exactly how I started down the slippery slope of the disorder.

Part of me wants to shake you out of concern and care, and say NOOOOOOO!!!!!! This is a very, very dangerous eating disorder. You need to let yourself feel the consequence of overeating, the discomfort, and let that guide your food choices and portion size. Not to know you always have a quick "out" by throwing up. There are serious physical and emotional consequences to this behavior.

After 10 years (starting @ about 17), I'm in recovery since the end of January, so 5 months. I'm here to help in any way I can. Send me an IM anytime. please. Also, there is excellent information on the boards, some excellent discussions on this.

Just don't fool yourself like I did and by casually strolling into this disordered eating.

- Nikki

--------------
The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own. - Benjamin Disraeli
bischofsteel
bischofsteel
United States
2005/09/14, 05:24 AM
:love:you are not fat you r beautiful want to see fat look at me