Group: Men's Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 252, Messages: 6838

A place for men to gather and share experiences, advice and information amongst themselves.

Join group

brand spanking new

tommo238
tommo238
United Kingdom
2006/01/29, 01:05 PM
Hey like mentioned I'm a newbie here, so any help would be valuble.
I'm quite lucky I have a gym where I work. I'm after some info on cardio and muscle mass fast I have about 8 weeks to get into shape and need some good ideas here I'm after an excellent cardio rate and some lean muscle around the chest and shoulders area. PLEASE HELP!!
Mojo_67
Mojo_67
United States
2006/01/29, 03:02 PM
tommo, take a minute to fill out your profile so people here have a better idea of who there dealing with, height, weight, etc. After that you can visit the home page where you can have a workout routine customized to fit what will work best for you. I find it easiest to do a search for answers to questions I need, for example, if you want to build mass, go to the bottom of any page and in the search box type building mass, that simple. This site has been around for awhile and numerous questions have been answered time and time again. If you can't find the answer doing a search just pick the right forum and post it. Good luck and welcome to FT!

--------------
Seize the day!