Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Bootyliscious

LaceyRose_6
LaceyRose_6
United States
2003/08/20, 04:43 PM
Hey everyone. I just signed up and am hoping this site can help me make some changes in myself. My major concern and goal is to slim down my legs and butt. I look muscular, fit, and a little chubby which isn't horrible but I want to be toned. I was wondering if there are any exercise suggestions that will be fast working and not time consuming like spending 2 hours in a gym...which I don't have access to. Thanks for lending an ear.
-Lace
Logger
Logger
United States
2003/08/21, 09:05 PM
look for exercises that only take a few min to complete and try to aim of spending 20 min in each workout. and just do that three days a week(usually what you hear in school from science teachers or old gym teachers) will do the trick. i spent my first workouts in 20 min and i got very little muscle gains but i got really toned. it made me really skinny and made my muscles look bigger but really i wasn't that big.
liesbeneath
liesbeneath
United States
2003/08/26, 08:20 PM
i work out my legs and butt once a week. i do 4 sets of lunges with high reps and about 24 to 35 lbs. i also do leg presses high rep and about 115 lbs which only takes about 10 minutes if you don't work out any other body part. also, diet and cardio will help a lot. i would suggest letting ft give you a weekly work out and just follow the work out for legs and butt...the work out changes weekly so, if you follow it you'll get great results...i have. then, maybe you'll want to work out the rest of you body. i currently go to the gym 5 days a week and spend about an hour each day...1/2 hr doing weights and the other 1/2 doing cardio. it's worth it.