Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Balancing Basketball and Football

IfIDiedAgain
IfIDiedAgain
United States
2006/07/15, 07:18 PM
I am going into my junior year, I'm 6'5, 250 lbs, and I play football and basketball. I've been lifting hard all summer, but I have to play basketball too. I feel as though I'm not getting as big as I want to be... I lift every Mon, Wed, Fri from 9-11am, and on Tue and Thur I have some footwork and technique drills I do with a few teammates, and I have basketball most days 6-8pm. I am a college prospect as an OT, but most coachs agree that I am not big enough in mass. What can I do? My basketball coach is pretty strict about me not gaining fat, and my footwork is starting to get sloppy on the court. My game has been pretty bad lately, and I just don't know what to do to improve my basketball game but still get as big as I want for football.
2006/07/16, 04:53 AM
I answered your question in the other forum...next time just pick 1 forum and post your question there....You will also probably get better responses in the powerlifting section as it deals more with sports performance....