Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Are Diet Pills The Way To Go,just a bit?

NyelaLeon
NyelaLeon
United States
2010/02/17, 06:35 PM
When my mine is set on getting fit I usually "just do it". I never had a trainer so I pretty much go cold turkey and wing it. This time around I wanna loose 20- 30 pounds in about 2 months and keep it off! I have completely changed my diet, no meat I usually eat boca burgers (veggie burgers), grits, veggie sausage, cherrios, salads, steamed fish and meal replacement shakes. I'm trying to keep my calorie intake down to about 1500 and exercise 5-6x a week. I've also been taking diet pills to help boost this process, I don't plan on taking them forever just the next few weeks to reach my weight loss goal. Any comments, suggestions?

--------------
\"At the end of the day, \"it is what it is\" which is what it always was.
kagoasha
kagoasha
United States
2010/02/17, 07:33 PM
Be careful about diet pills, they can cause health problems later in life, and can also get you addicted to them.. or reliant.

your diet could potentially put your body into starvation mode, which means anything you eat will turn automatically into fat ( not sure because i dont know how tall or how much of your weight is muscle)

Losing 10 pounds per a month is a more healthy goal, and will probably help you keep it off in the future. really, if you dont keep exercising after you lose the weight you will gain it all back.

Cutting out meat from your diet will not make weight loss easier, what i'd suggest is eating lean meat 30 mins after you workout as that will help build muscle in replacement of the fat you burnt off .
NyelaLeon
NyelaLeon
United States
2010/02/18, 03:18 PM
Well I'm 5'5 165 and according to the "trainer" I should be about 125 muscle. Right now I think I'm about 32% body fat and I should be about 20 25 I think. I'll keep the diet pill thing in mind. The thing is when I'm hungry I eat but I try to eat well... less fatty foods and junk. So is it still bad? I mean if I eat good things even if I cut out the meat and only eat when I'm hungry where can I go wrong?

I WANNA LIVE TO SEE RESULTS :surprised:

--------------
\\"At the end of the day,\\"it is what it is\\" which is what it always was.