Group: Specific Diets & Nutrition

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 104, Messages: 22775

With so many diets and nutritional plans out there, you can get lost. Find out what works best for others and share your experiences!

Join group

Anabolic Diet?

Epimetheus
Epimetheus
United States
2002/05/01, 08:25 PM
http://www.powerhouse-supplements.com/anabolicdiet.html

I ran across this diet on the web, and have asked around a bit, but nobody seems to know if it works. I switch my diet around every 4-6 weeks, so my body does not adjust to any one diet, and am thinking about following this one next.
Has anybody here tried this, known anybody that has tried this, or heard if it is any good?
Does it give the results it offers?
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2002/05/01, 09:50 PM
"Eat a diet consisting of 60% fat, 35% protein.."

Omg 60% fat.. really this diet may work and all but just follow the ft diet plan laid out for your goals or read around for some other diets and get an 'idea' of how you will lose the weight you want. If your following a sound diet that is pretty close to what ft suggests for you and an intense workout your body won't just adjust and 'get fat' on you out of the blue... There are lots of things that could help you lose weight too by gradually decreasing your calorie intake (if its way above what ft suggets now) and spreading your meals out through the day (so maybe 5 or 6 meals instead of 3 square meals a day).. which could help you avoid junk food snacking..
quads123
quads123
Canada
2002/05/03, 01:43 PM
It's one of those diets that you absolutely CAN'T cheat on ... any carbs will be burned first, which means all that fat gets *stored* on your physique. If you're going to try it, get a fiber supplement (or you'll be hideously constipated).