Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Amino Charge

amyschu
amyschu
United States
2002/05/07, 01:19 PM
I was wondering if anyone has used this product and what they think of it. I'm trying to "sculpt" my body right now and seem to be having trouble. Any suggestions? I need major help with glutes and abs(I have twins!).

Thanks!
~Amy
rpacheco
rpacheco
United States
2002/05/07, 02:05 PM
Welcome to ft, Amy! First, you should fill out your profile and tell us more about yourself. From your name, I take it you're a female? Age...unknown.

Second, you should sign up for an ft program and choose to target glutes. The 12-week ab program should take care of the abs. But, how's your diet? That's probably your biggest, most important thing that needs changing. Do you do cardio? If not, you'll need to do at least 3x per week.

Good luck...hope this helps.

--------------
**_Robert_**
amyschu
amyschu
United States
2002/05/07, 09:37 PM
Hi Robert! Thanks for telling me about the profile. I filled it out

I did just sign up for a ft program for glutes and the 12wk ab program. i do cardio 5times per week, abs every day upper body and lower body on alternating days. i just don't seem to be getting the lean hard muscle i'm aiming for. i saw BIG strides within the first month or so and now it seems to be at a lull. that's why i was wondering about the amino charge or any other similar supplement. if you look in my profile, it gives what i eat. Let me know what you think, or anyone else, for that matter!
Thanks in advance!!
~Amy