Group: Lose Weight or Lose Fat

Created: 2012/01/23, Members: 254, Messages: 127

Think about which one is truly your goal.

Join group

Am I Hungry or Am I Thirsty?

Fyrblade
Fyrblade
Canada
2012/02/06, 10:16 AM
Think about it when you open the refrigerator between meals. What do you really want?

The pros tell us to eat several small meals a day but what if you finish eating but you still have that feeling gnawing at you?

Have some water. Better, drink lots with your meal. Not only will it help your body process but it will help you feel 'full'.. That will go a long way when you're trying to break out of old indulgent habits and into something healthy.
blondeiangel
blondeiangel
United States
2012/02/07, 09:17 PM
thank you for this cause i'm 18 so i have that problem but not as bad and i haven't gotten to eat like i normally would the last yesterday and today and i've been having that feeling and i'm going to go back to drinking water now cause the day before yesterday it was my 4th day of eating better, drinking ALOT of water, and exercising and i felt great but i have noticed that since i missed yesterday and today i get tired easier, "hungrier" (or so i think but from your post i probably just need to drink more water), and i noticed i'm not in the great mood i was during the four days i was doing all of the exercising and stuff but i'm gonna start back tomorrow..and again thank you for the post :)

-Peyton-