Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16612

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

Alli

lotoffaith2
lotoffaith2
United States
2008/01/12, 08:19 PM
Hi-

I am 29 years 5"8'and i recently went to the doctor and I was told I weight 485 pounds. Nov 07' I start the Alli program. I have seen a big difference. I feel better and I do not know how much weight I have lossed but it surely shows in my clothes. I want to know what you think about this method of weight lose? With this diet you use the bathroom a lot but that is ok so long is the weight is dropping. I need to find way to excerise. I work fultime and school nights so it is hard to find the time to that. So what should I do?
lotoffaith2
lotoffaith2
United States
2008/01/12, 08:45 PM
I also want to add that I am eating healthy with most of my foods baked boil saucetted or grilled and more veggies... I can say it was not that hard when I have a sister the is apart of this program with me. She does all the cooking. What I have to learn is all the herbs she put in the foods so I can continue to eat this way when she is not around. What I have found out is that she does not use much salt and if she does it is sea salt. I loved Lawry's Seasoning and I have not bought any in the last 3 months and vegatable or corn oil either. I feel this within itself is an accomplishment.
angelacrook_81
angelacrook_81
United States
2008/01/13, 06:14 PM
I wish I could help you more but I am going to start Alli as well. I have never been on before so we will see how things go. I am 26 years old and 5'6" and I weigh 218 pounds. I exercise regularly, doing cardio Mon-Sat for 45 minutes. I am going to see a nutritionist as well on Friday. I discussed Alli with my doctor and he said they used to prescribe it and now it is available without prescription. He thinks I can benefit from it> Good luck and we should keep posted!:big_smile:
paradisehue
paradisehue
United States
2008/03/01, 08:35 PM

============
Quoting from angelacrook_81:

I wish I could help you more but I am going to start Alli as well. I have never been on before so we will see how things go. I am 26 years old and 5'6" and I weigh 218 pounds. I exercise regularly, doing cardio Mon-Sat for 45 minutes. I am going to see a nutritionist as well on Friday. I discussed Alli with my doctor and he said they used to prescribe it and now it is available without prescription. He thinks I can benefit from it> Good luck and we should keep posted!:big_smile:
=============

Can you tell me if this ALI has worked for you? I have been curious about it. Please post any updates. Thanks so much