Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1537, Messages: 27036

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

All eyes on new kid on block ;)

Jandra
Jandra
United States
2013/02/09, 07:22 AM
Hello everyone!! :):) My name is Jan but my friends call me Jandra lol. Im a 33 year old single mom of 3  beautiful daughters that are 6, 11 and 14. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia in 1998 believe do be brought on from a car accident I was in a month after my oldest was born. I have always  struggled with losing weight and figuring out what exercises wont cause me to be bed ridden especially since i haven't had insurance. Loosing weight and getting in shape will help with some of my health issues but I am also hoping I will be able to strengthen and use again muscles i havent been able to over the years and inturn feel my age instead of what i imagine a person 30 years older with extreme arthritis would feel like:/
If you send me a message and i dont respond for a while its cause i do not have internet but am going to try and check this once a day.
Have a Great Day!
Jandra