Group: Health Supplements

Created: 2012/01/01, Members: 101, Messages: 16613

Supplements can be a great aid with your health and fitness goals. Combined with the proper exercise and nutritional plan they can be quite effective.

Join group

advocare

skutt
skutt
United States
2001/06/04, 03:16 PM
what do u people think of advocare
jpcorrao
jpcorrao
United States
2001/06/06, 11:08 AM
Explain what advocare is
merlinhog
merlinhog
United States
2001/06/06, 05:59 PM
Never heard of it. I'm with JP.
aglett
aglett
United States
2002/05/20, 01:40 AM
Advocare is a system developed in Carrolton TX as a complete health system. There are many products, but the flagship products are Multinutritional Suppplemental System (MNS), Spark, and restore.

MNS has 3 forms, Orange, Gold and Yellow,

Yellow is a complete vitamin system(taken twice a day with each major meal) that provides a feeling of wellness and clarity. It also contains expensive compounds that are not found in many other nutritional systems.

Gold is the same as yellow, but is for dieters and has vairous forms of natural appetite suppresants.

Orange is the same as gold, but has efedra compounds, for a super burst of energy, but I do not recommend efedra to anyone.

Spark orange is an energy drink. It has some caffeine, and includes a nice burst of vitamins(it also has a fair amount of chromium, which is great for the muscles). It is like a red bull, but much cheaper, and MUCH better than coffee.

Restore has a good amount of acidphilus, which can be found in yogurt. It increases digestion abilities and is a "system cleanser", making your body more capable of ingesting nutrients.

I have only been taking the Yellow for 4 weeks, but I have never felt better. I no longer have fatigue, can concentrate easier on tasks, and am much more confient in my health. If you are interested, drop me a line at aglett@austin.rr.com.

I will be happy to give you a call if necessary.

Best regards.

============
Quoting from skutt:

what do u people think of advocare

=============