Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Acne trouble

shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2003/12/13, 08:47 PM
Okay young folks. If you have trouble with acne, I suggest that you check out http://www.nvo.com/clearyouracne/welcome/.
It has valuable information for those without acne as well.
fireloard
fireloard
United States
2003/12/15, 12:25 AM
I bought something like this in the past. Really its just an e-book that tells you not to some foods like rice etc.. not to eat oils etc. Then some crap about what vitamins to take.. didn't really help in the end.
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2003/12/15, 03:20 PM
Re:I have purchased this e-book and it has a lot of information. I have tried it and it actually works. I ordred it just to see what it would say. I didn't think that any of it would make since. I want to be a dietician so I found a lot of the information very interesting. I also ordered somet of the books that were talked about. This e-book is more than just a program. It explains everything with great documentation. I guess to that you haveto believe in the power of food. Also, you can't try something for 2 days and quit. I only tried for a week and saw amazing results.
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2003/12/15, 03:21 PM
By hte way, I have nothing to gain by telling you this. Only increased self-esteem by helping someone else.
AdorableChic67
AdorableChic67
United States
2004/01/01, 01:27 PM
I take that stuff called Nature's Cure (you take a pill in the morning and one at night) it also has a cream to put on after you wash your face. Ive tried alot of diff things to clear up my face and this one is the best one Ive ever used. I tried all the store bought stuff, I also tried Pro-Active for a year. Nature's Cure can be found in some grocery stores and Rite Aid/CVS. (thats where i get mine).
Firesoul
Firesoul
United States
2004/01/05, 03:57 PM
Does nature's cure really work that well. I see it all the time and i tried it a long time ago but back then i wasn't consistent with it enough. Does it help clear acne or does it really really clear it?
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2004/01/05, 04:22 PM
Firesoul, try eating a lot of acidic fruits; they actual contain salicylic acid. The best choice is lemons. Try adding to your drinking water. Also, try to stay away from milk products, nuts, and chocolate for about a week. Drink plenty of water to get rid of waist in the body. Just these few changes will give you great results. Eat milk, nuts, and chocolate one at time and wait a few days to see if you have any reactions to them.

--------------
It's not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level o health.

formerfatguy.com
Not sure of author
Firesoul
Firesoul
United States
2004/01/07, 01:43 AM
Thanks. I'm actually starting the south beach diet soon and that should cut the dairy products and chocolates and stuff for a while so i'll see if that works. Do you have any advice for body acne as well or is it all the same?
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2004/01/07, 04:30 PM
I think it is all pretty much the same. Firesol, when I get time I will send you some great information thaut I came across.

--------------
It's not what we eat or drink occasionally, but what we consume on a daily basis that determines our ongoing level o health.

formerfatguy.com
Not sure of author
Firesoul
Firesoul
United States
2004/01/09, 02:19 PM
Thanks much! I look forward to it. Just for everyone to know, i came across Acne.org. The guy who runs the site came up with an effectice acne regiment that you might like. He's gotten a lot of praise so you may want to check it out. I'm starting it myself, so i'll keep everyone updated on whether it's working or not.
shavondebrown
shavondebrown
United States
2004/01/09, 02:52 PM
I never thought about it. I too started using more of the cream and have found that it does work better. What a coincidence. As far as food is concerned, I strongly believe that in some people food intolerances can make acne worse. I think we all agree that food does not cause acne. You have to get to know your own body. I tend too break out when I drink milk and and an overload of sweets.

--------------

formerfatguy.com
Not sure of author