Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

A little guts...

LACE4949
LACE4949
United States
2004/11/28, 12:41 AM
My pictures for cheerleading just came in, and well they were very- oh i dont know.. unsatisfying. And the reason is because I've got a little gut on me thats rather bulky. The rest of me is skinny, but the very bottom of my stomach is somewhat flabby. Thats a really hard place to work out fat.. Any suggestions of food, or hard workouts??? I want to go to competition and have the flattest, hottest abs... Note:they're not bad, but im a big perfectionist!
2004/11/28, 03:31 AM
You cannot spot reduce fat so you have to lose weight overall. Although you don't sound overweight from your other post, you can try to lose maybe 10 pounds. Try doing sets of crunches. On the floor, bench, or stability ball. Do sets of 3 or 4, of as many as you can. With a couple minute rest between sets. You cna also try to target abs by leg raises on the floor, where you lie flat on the ground with arms parallel to your body, then raise your legs of the floor, where your butt comes off the ground slightly, the more straight you keep your legs, the harder it will be. Try doing those for 3 or 4 sets of as many as you can with min rest in between sets. However, most of the results will come from your diet, so focus on eating a healthy diet while reducing your daily calories by maybe 100-200 calories...if you drastically reduce your calories, your body will adjust accordinly and go into starvation mode of conserving as much energy as possible. Good luck with your goals.