Group: New Members Greet & Meet - Introduce yourself

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 1535, Messages: 27035

Officially introduce yourself to the community by sharing your goals, obstacles or accomplishments. Don't be shy.. we're all here for the same reason. The more support we share the easier it will be to reach our goals!

Join group

A little about me

angeleyes79
angeleyes79
United States
2015/11/01, 12:58 AM
Hi, 

My name is Angel, hence the nickname. I am a single of mother of three children whom I love and would not trade for the world. I have a lot of medical issues that I have been dealing with for several years including a back surgery. The surgeon told me that I had no limitations or restrictions as to what I could do and yet I do not have the strength or the mobility that I should have. I have gained a little more weight than what I should be carrying around with me so it's time I do something about it. I enjoy walking which I don't get to do as much as I would like to. Hobby wise, I enjoy crafts, crocheting, and wood work. I also enjoy flea markets, yard/garage sales and spending time with family and friends. I am also an Avon Independent Sales Representative.
hatetobegreat
hatetobegreat
Czech Republic
2016/04/15, 07:46 PM
What helped me, after i had both my knees operated, i found this website: www.thelazarangelov.com and read about Lazar, he got three surgeries in last year and he is still in incredible shape