Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

6 pack PLEASE READ

xouhnikkixo
xouhnikkixo
United States
2008/07/24, 06:17 PM
Well i need to loose some weight cuz i have a gut:( nd i do lyk 50 sit up every night nd eat alot of fruit nd healthy for like a month nd still i see no results:angry: does any1 have maybe experience with this or any ideas for help:surprised:

--------------
!NIKKI!
kellyman99
kellyman99
United States
2008/07/24, 07:09 PM

do cardio the mucles are there but the guts in the way. keep up the sit ups but also do reverse crunches and isolation obliques(pushup position on elbows and forearms hold 1 minute for three sets or work your way up to a minute per set, its tuff) also fruit is good but dont overdo it mucles need protein to repair themselves larger than when started. small meals every three hours.
============
Quoting from xouhnikkixo:

Well i need to loose some weight cuz i have a gut:( nd i do lyk 50 sit up every night nd eat alot of fruit nd healthy for like a month nd still i see no results:angry: does any1 have maybe experience with this or any ideas for help:surprised:

=============
IowaGuy
IowaGuy
United States
2008/10/17, 12:38 PM
You can do all the sit ups you when......you can do sit ups till the cows come home, but without a good amount of cardio and a good diet you will not see a six pack. 1 week? LOL it takes time and patiance to get a six pack....keep at it and follow the plan you have on here!
DcMoody23
DcMoody23
United States
2008/11/02, 09:49 PM
50 sit ups isn't gonna do the trick... you need a program.. you need sets, other types of workouts, and a good diet. The only way to lose belly fat is through diet and good exercise... No individual work out will cut fat from your gut.
dan_into
dan_into
United States
2008/11/25, 12:07 PM
How many times has it been stated that you cannot spot reduce fat? In other words: Situps DO NOT make your belly thinner. The good news is, as kellyman stated, cardio does! I've found that the most effective cardio exercise/routine is the one that makes you want to die! Don't cheat yourself, go all the way and succeed!

--------------
-always wanting more often gets in the way of living for anything at all-