Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

5'5 210lbs workout plan?

rob.knoll
rob.knoll
United States
2009/06/12, 04:05 AM
okay obviously more than a tad overweight, I got down the whole "do it for me" concept, I cut calorie intake to nothing but complex carbs, protein, and little fat, equaling out to about 1500-1700 a day. I cant run worth a crap, so what would be the best alternative? I go to the gym now, do the whole workout thing. but, where do i exactly go with it? I have little muscle, mostly fat.

First day at the gym, stressed entire body with weights, and I am still feeling sore two days later. should i wait for the pain to go away before heading back to the gym, or just push though it??

help me out mayne. any advice is good.

--------------
Hey! Ho! Let\'s Go!
Pensfan
Pensfan
United States
2009/06/14, 12:12 AM
work up to being able to run and keep up w/the weights i never lift if im already sore let the muscles recover the soreness goes away after a couple of weeks then your body gets used to it for weight loss make sure to exercise daily just keep moving
CJStratton
CJStratton
United States
2009/08/07, 10:48 AM
No. Some people say you should wait for the pain to subside, but Ive always thought that led to nothing but letting the muscles get back to their former state. Work through the burn, and every other day go to the gym. Itll get your body used to the work out.

--------------
Boys, dont hate girls because they play lacrosse better.
Hate us because we do it in skirts!