Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

4 peple usin creatine 16/m i have a ?

jimsmith6
jimsmith6
United States
2004/02/13, 12:24 PM
i was wondering if anyone rite now is usein creaitne because i have a ? for you.... i have a bottle of creatine in my hosue rite now i have gotten info off the internet about it i just want you guys if u would 2 post for how long you have used creatine and after every month if you saw results and if you could lift a lot more than if u were jus regularly working out... Thanks 2 everyone 4 postin! If you guys would do it that would be great cuz i already have info i jus wanna get some 1st-hand input about results and if its really worth takin it, and if thee were any negative side effects when you took it thanks again guys n women....

-jimmy
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/02/13, 02:23 PM
side effects that occur only if you take too much, creatine is somthing that if you take more of, it does nothing for you, just an expensive pee. Drink at least a gallon of WATER a day, don't count cokes, juices, tea or naything else just water, I suggest you stop drinking that stuff all together if you take creatine. Except for some juices for breakfast maybe.

YOu might gain a lil water weight, this is what creatine does, it pulls more water into the muscle cells, which makes them apear bigger, you might not see strength gains, but your endurance strength will go up. In stead of benching 200 for 8 reps, you might get 10 reps. Creatine is liek putting a nice expensive fuel in your car, you'll get beeter gass milage, and performance, with out actualy puting a new engine in it. Depending on your diet and traning, you can see a difference in a week or 2 maybe a full month, but you have to have a good diet, or else your workouts, and creatine will be a waste of time and money. hope this helps, anything else just post

--------------
---andrew.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!

LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!!
lexballer13
lexballer13
United States
2004/02/13, 08:20 PM
I know that when I use creatine and still am, that I usually gain about 15-18 lbs on bench. Just my personal experience though.
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/02/14, 04:53 PM
only bench?

--------------
---andrew.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!

LEAVE YOUR EGO AT THE DOOR!!
big_j_scf
big_j_scf
United States
2004/02/17, 12:07 AM
its not like its gonna give you superhuman results. I personally use it, bu it's not even close to the most important part of my gains.