Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

20yo.needs to lose 20#. need a buddy?

kyrielynn
kyrielynn
United States
2006/08/17, 02:59 AM
Not sure how it happend, could be for a number of reasons: workin 13hr days, hangin on the patio/drinkin beers, lack of sex, or plain stress. Point is, I dont know, all I know is that I looked really good at the start of this summer, and now I look like poo! I am glad that I am finally at that point to realize that the best/healthiest/longest lasting way to lose weight is to eat right and exersize. So.... here I am. I found this site and have started on Monday. I like that every day is different, so I dont get bored. I also like that it can be custom for me. I use this program as well as a diet that I found online: "Idiots Guide to Weightloss". Seems good for me.

19/f/tenn 150lbs previously 130... so THAT is my GOAL. Maybe in time for Mexico this Christmas. I would love to have it gone by next week or next month, but HEY I know all you guys will say THATS NOT REALISTIC OR HEALTHY!

I appologize ahead of time if I dont have my profile done or have posted in the wrong place or said something innapropriate, I am new to this site, so FEEL FREE to set me straight.

If anyone has any advise that would be loved.. Also, if you need a buddy/partner whatev.. let me know!

peace. -Kyrie'

--------------
---------k y r i e\\'-----------
mikencharleston
mikencharleston
United States
2006/08/17, 08:52 AM
Welcome to FT kyrie. Half the battle is just getting started and it sounds like you know that realistic goals are better. :)
Pidge24
Pidge24
Canada
2007/01/29, 04:47 PM
hey welcome to the site, I feel like im in the same situation as you. Trying to make time to do the works out and have to do them by yourself. I even have the equipment but hate having to go to the basement to work out alone. I too would like to loose some for summer i have a wedding to attend with the ex in my pressence and would love to look better then the "new girl" lol so if there is something i can do to help you and vise versa... let me know.

leanne
drquack11223
drquack11223
United States
2007/01/29, 06:55 PM
sorry to break it to you pidge, but this thread is 6 months old. good luck with your situation though