Ā 

Group: Find a partner

Created: 2012/08/03, Members: 262, Messages: 143

This group aims to link people together to support each other and give motivation. Finding a partner to support you weather it is over email or gyming it can really increase your training. Good Luck everyone!

Join group

18 and desperate

kristennn_x
kristennn_x
United States
2014/01/20, 10:03 AM
tbh I haven't started working out yet. I'm 18 and the most workout I've ever got was dance class in high school...3 years ago. ((I left public school and went to private school no I didn't graduate at 15 lol) I have no idea what I'm doing. but I want to do it lol! I just never have the up and go motivation! I feel like I will never see results because the days I do try I'm never sore, and I just don't get it. I'm looking for someone who can help me get a big butt, flat stomach and thin waste and lots and lots of motivation. please help, I'm begging haha :(
2018/02/16, 08:11 AM
Hey there @kristennn_x! How's that butt coming along? Hit me up if you need help!
Mfehr677
Mfehr677
United States
2018/03/04, 09:46 PM
Hello Kristen_x,

I think you and I are on the same page here. I'm want to slim my waist and tighten my glutes, so lets work together if you would like to. Let me know and maybe we can get in touch through email. My name is Maria and I'm 16, btw.

-Maria
2018/03/05, 09:50 AM
Hi Maria! Although I am not a girl; I would be happy to help with any advice you'd like/need!
Mfehr677
Mfehr677
United States
2018/03/06, 10:13 AM
voxotica
Hi Maria! Although I am not a girl; I would be happy to help with any advice you'd like/need!

---

Hey,

Uh could I get a little more info about you and I'm sure we could be great inspirations to each other! And if there's anyway we could get in touch, let me know! Have a great day!šŸ˜Š

- Maria
2018/03/06, 10:30 AM
Absolutely! Just shoot me a Private Message. What would you like to know?
asbabel
asbabel
India
2018/08/28, 09:06 AM
kristennn_x
tbh I haven't started working out yet. I'm 18 and the most workout I've ever got was dance class in high school...3 years ago. ((I left public school and went to private school no I didn't graduate at 15 lol) I have no idea what I'm doing. but I want to do it lol! I just never have the up and go motivation! I feel like I will never see results because the days I do try I'm never sore, and I just don't get it. I'm looking for someone who can help me get a big butt, flat stomach and thin waste and lots and lots of motivation. please help, I'm begging haha :(

---

I wish..but from different country.. :(
2002leroyj
2002leroyj
New Zealand
2018/09/04, 12:35 AM
kristennn_x

---
hiĀ 
i am abiut the sameĀ 
here is my e mail address and we can motovate each otherĀ 
2002leroyj@gmail.com

leroy