Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

16/f/NE

mnhsgrl
mnhsgrl
United States
2004/06/22, 07:15 PM
I just recently came across this site about two days ago and I decided to join...My main goal is that i want to have a tone body. I am 16, 5'10, 152lbs, brown hair and blue eyes. When I look in the mirror for ONCE i would like to be happy with what I see. I never have considered my self pretty even though people tell me that I am. When I was younger i was always the tall girl and could never find jeans because my legs are really long, and i was never the REALLY skinny girl so i am very self conscience about what i look like I was always worried about whether guys find me attractive. I would just like to feel better about who i am and be more tone, those are my main goals. If any one wants to help i would appreciate it!!!:love:
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/06/22, 11:46 PM
well 1st off welcome to ft........do you have access to gyms or weights.......if so ge tyou a work out from here......or I would be happy to give you one I gave one of the cheerleaders a while back.
Even if you don't have acess to all this, you can still find ways to do stuff. YOu can go to the store and get excercise bands, a jump rope, maybe a physio ball All that for under 30 or 40 bucks.........spend a lil more an dyou can get ya some dumbells, usually not to expensive, 10 15 bucks a piece. Whatever just let us know.

--------------
.......adversity causes some to break, but others to break records!
......minds are not vessles to be filled, but fires to be enlightened
......Confucious once said ,DO NOT play leap frog with a unicorn

mnhsgrl
mnhsgrl
United States
2004/06/23, 12:01 AM
Thanks..I have access to both weights and gyms..i really want to focus on my abs,arms, and thighs..If you have any advice on any of those three on how to tone them I would greatly appreciate it
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/06/23, 12:02 AM
would you like it here or im?

--------------

mnhsgrl
mnhsgrl
United States
2004/06/23, 12:05 AM
Yeah you can put it here...thank you SO much I really appreciate this
bigandrew
bigandrew
United States
2004/06/23, 12:33 AM
well lets see, pretty much your goals are the amse as the cheerleaders.......muscle with out being bulky and big looking ........well so here goes.......

1st off need a good diet.......thats the key to everything, get read of white anything......white breat, white pasta......startchy stuff like potatos, corn bread whatever. Eat whole wheat bread pasta, and yams stuff like that. Any kind of green veggy is ok. Then theres meats, tuna fish,chicken are the best......lean beaf and pork are ok too, if it has fat on the edges, trim it off.

next is the actual workout and cardio 3 days you weight train.......3 other days do some cardio of any kind, jogging, treadmill, stair climber, whatever floats your boat.......just get your heart rate up for about 20 to 30 mins.

** means super set, perform one excercise, then with out rest do the folowing one then rest.

Mon Legs/ arms
Squats 2x12 2x10
*Leg extensions
* ham curls both 3x12
arms
standing db curl 4x10
rope press downs 3x12
kick backs 3x10
( 10 hitt cardio)

tues cardio/ abbs
cardio your choice 20mins good pace
ball crunches 4x25
twisting crunches 3x20
side cruches 2x15

weds back/shoulders
lat pulls downs 3x12
db rows 3x12
db military press 3x12
**bent over lateral raises
**lateral raises 3x10
(10 mins hitt)

thurs cardio/ abbs
crunches on floor 3x20
reverse crunches
back hypers 2x bw
cardio your choice

fri chest/ legs
db bench press 4x12
incilne db flys 4x15
**leg press 4x15
**stiff leged dls 3x12
lunges 3x12
aductor and abductor machines( yes no's)2x15 each kind

sat cardio/ abbs
cardio 15mins
reverse crunches 4x25
bicycles 2 by 20secs

sun rest

this is a beginner routine nothing fancy....super sets save time , and eep the heart rate up...... any more help I be glad to asist.

--------------