Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

Prom

gabelover
gabelover
United States
2003/03/22, 07:56 PM
Hey all, i was wonder who here is all going to prom?? If you are a girl could you please tell me what your dress looks like?? My dress is a Saphine Blue, staright down and have a soft silk fabric that falls down the back. One more question to ask...what would be (In your mind) the best prom night ever?? I would say mine would be having a fun time with my friends and my date at the prom. However, once prom is over i want to see my date and have a romantic evening. It would be a night to remember.

*Jessica*

P.S this is open to everyone
Kalanchoe
Kalanchoe
United Kingdom
2003/03/25, 10:44 AM
My uni doesn't have the prom, but we have a 'Summer Ball'. Last year was crap cos i was going thru a tuff time wi my boyf and I had killer shoes on (I looked v.spanish - long red dress, hair in bun, red lips, flamenco dancer shoes). This year, I want to go with my house mates and wear a tux! All my house mates are boys, so We'd probably just get drunk and have a laugh! that would be perfect 4 me - no complications, or relationship 'politics', no trying to look as pretty as the other girls there, just put on a suit with sensible flat shoes (the shirt might b sexy, tho!) and drink/dance/laugh the night away!

Have a good one!
Katie
xx

--------------
*My body only feels good when it burns!
*Little voice telling you to quit? Put your fingers in your ears!
*"Life shrinks or grows in proportion to one's courage"