Group: Under 25 Club

Created: 2011/12/31, Members: 647, Messages: 8009

Everyone 25 years of age and under are encouraged to join this group to share common goals, stories and encouragement with their goals.

Join group

I need teenage motivation

CHILDSTAR
CHILDSTAR
United States
2003/02/08, 06:59 PM
within my house i have no motivation to lose weight... i have super skinny sister who one moment tells me i look fine and in the next moment tells me how fat i am and how i will never lose weight, and a father who says "oh yea ill help u lose weight" and then goes an buys fast food and junk food. Its weird to tell people that i am a vegetarian and look the way i am... its the junk food... it kills me... i am hoping that someone on this list will help me...im 16 and all i dream about is being a size 7 instead of a 14. I dont want to start off my life working towards an early death sentence... someone help me!
angel5
angel5
Canada
2003/02/25, 03:28 PM
... childstar... try asking your parents to get you different, healthier kinds of snacks to munch on...... like dried fruit or granola..... or those little tomatoes that are so yummy..... or whatever... then when you go to munch on stuff... instead of grabbing the junk stuff, grab the not-so-junk stuff...... you know what else is good too..... get one of those workout balls and use it as your chair whenever you would sit for a long time... like doing homework or on the cpu... or even watching tv..... (plus they're good to workout with)

--------------
~IT IS BETTER TO BE HATED FOR WHO YOU ARE THAN LOVED FOR WHO YOU ARE NOT~